ZONING COMPLIANCE REPORT
(Property Information Sheet)
Thinking about or are in the process of purchasing property in Lanark Highlands?
A Zoning Compliance Report provides you with:
• Assessment mapping;
• Official Plan mapping and
• Zoning By-law mapping
• The pertinent zoning information which will give the permitted uses and the various yard setback requirements for those uses.
• A review of the property file is completed which may reveal items on file that would affect the property (i.e. outstanding local improvements, site plan control agreement, development agreement).
A zoning compliance report must be requested in writing with the following information:
• assessment roll number
• legal description (lot and concession)
• contact information (mailing address, phone number)
• how you would like to received the report (pick-up, mail etc.)
Zoning compliance reports cost $50.00 per assessment roll number.
Payment must be received with the written request.
Amanda Noël, Planning Administrator/Deputy Clerk
613-259-2398 ext. 231